| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockholm in September is quite mild at 11.9 °C (53.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 55mm (2.2in) of water descends across on average 14 days.
- The skies in Stockholm are fair having on average an unexceptional 5:36 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 12:51.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockholm September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Stockholm, Sweden
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockholm: