| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockholm in October is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. Only 50mm (2in) of water is released during an average of 15 days.
- The skies in Stockholm are dull having an average of merely 3:19 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:47 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 10:06.
- There are approximately 6:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockholm October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Stockholm, Sweden
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockholm: