| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockholm in November is very cool at 2.6 °C (36.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 3.8 °C (6.8 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain sometimes. Only 53mm (2.1in) of liquid accrues across an average of 16 days.
- The heavens above Stockholm are dismal having on balance just 1:19 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 6:39 long and the longest day is 8:42 long with an average length of 7:37.
- There are approximately 5:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockholm November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Stockholm, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockholm: