| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockholm in May is quite mild at 10.7 °C (51.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with rain now and again. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of fluid descends during on average 11 days.
- In May the skies in Stockholm are sunny with an average of a considerable 9:25 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:53 long and the longest day is 18:01 long with an average length of 17:02.
- There are approximately 7:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockholm May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Stockholm, Sweden
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockholm: