| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockholm in March is very cool at 0.1 °C (32.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with sleet or snow at times. A paltry 26mm (1in) of H2O descends during an average of 10 days.
- In March the heavens above Stockholm are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:52 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockholm March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Stockholm, Sweden
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockholm: