| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockholm in June is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Stockholm are very sunny with on average an appreciable 10:15 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 18:04 long and the longest day is 18:37 long with an average length of 18:28.
- There are approximately 7:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockholm June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Stockholm, Sweden
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockholm: