| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockholm in July is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 72mm (2.8in) of water precipitates during an average of 13 days.
- In July the skies in Stockholm are nice and sunny with on balance a considerable 9:30 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 16:52 long and the longest day is 18:30 long with an average length of 17:48.
- There are approximately 7:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockholm July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Stockholm, Sweden
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockholm: