| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockholm in January is slightly cold at -2.8 °C (26.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with snow sometimes. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of fluid accrues across an average of 16 days.
- In January the heavens above Stockholm are dismal with on average just 1:19 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 6:15 long and the longest day is 7:58 long with an average length of 6:59.
- There are approximately 5:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockholm January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Stockholm, Sweden
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockholm: