| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockholm in February is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.3 °C (22.5 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow every now and then. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of liquid falls during an average of 14 days.
- In February the heavens above Stockholm are very dim having on balance a scanty 2:27 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:02 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 9:10.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockholm February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Stockholm, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockholm: