| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockholm in December is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.2 °C (26.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with snow periodically. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water falls across an average of 17 days.
- In December the blue above Stockholm is extremely dismal with on balance a murky 0:50 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 6:05 long and the longest day is 6:36 long with an average length of 6:13.
- There are approximately 5:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 14.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 85.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockholm December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Stockholm, Sweden
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockholm: