| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockholm in August is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain every now and then. Only 66mm (2.6in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 14 days.
- The blue above Stockholm is moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:00 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 16:47 long with an average length of 15:33.
- There are approximately 7:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockholm August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Stockholm, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockholm: