| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockholm in April is cool at 4.6 °C (40.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sleet, rain or snow now and again. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 11 days.
- In April the blue above Stockholm is fine with an average of a detectable 6:42 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 15:48 long with an average length of 14:31.
- There are approximately 7:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockholm April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Stockholm, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockholm: